BCD to 7 Segment Decoder 74LS247
BCD to 7 Segment Decoder is used to change the password input in the form of binary coded decimal (BCD) into the password corresponding to 7 segment format. BCD to 7 segment decoder is used to change data bcd 4 bits of microcontroller or logic signal that can be used to power the appropriate viewer 7 segment BCD value of data input. 74,247 set-top box has 4 pieces of input data, each A, B, C, and D seven outputs are: a, b, c, d, e, f and a few feet to control ie, RB In (RBI), RB Out (). To operate the 74LS247 decoder to output a – g produces a decimal display of BCD data on inputs A0 – A3 then the legs and BI / given a logic high then the BCD data provided on the legs of A0 – A3. Facilities (Lamp Test is used to test the condition of the viewer 7 segment. Facility BI / it functions to negate the input data and gives the look of blank in the viewer 7 segment. 74 247 decoder output on line a – f are connected to the input line 7 segment viewer.
Pin Configuration Figure BCD to 7 Segment Decoder 74LS247
74LS247 decoder foot function is as follows:
- Pin A0 – A3 function as data input line 4-bit BCD.
- RBI pin to function as an input control Riple Blanking Input.
- Pin Lamp serves as an input control test.
- Pin BI / function as an input control Riple Blanking Blanking Input or Output.
- Pin of a – g serves as output to the viewer 7 segment common anode