Schematic 7812 Power Supply High Current
Power supply Circuit with a voltage regulator IC LM7812 can give output currents with a large capacity when added to a current amplifier circuit as shown in the image series 7812 high current power supply below. Power supply to the circuit below can give stable output voltage at 12 volts DC and the maximum current that can be flowed 35A. A good power supply Circuit is a power supply that can give stable voltage output even if you get a load is changed, the circuit power supply to the circuit below is expected to provide such results to the output voltage is fixed at the level of 12 volts. 7812 Circuit high current power supply consists of several parts as shown in the following the circuit images.
7812 High Current Power Supply Circuit
Above the power supply Circuit is a circuit of power supply with fixed output voltage. For a fixed voltage regulator LM7812 regulator IC is used in order to provide a voltage output power supply voltage level remains at 12 volts DC. 7812 Circuit high current power supply as shown in the image above consists of several parts that function as follows.
- Step-down voltage is 220 volt AC transformer with an output of 24 volts and the current 25A without CT.
- Diode bridge rectifier serves as a component of a full wave voltage (full wave rectifier) of the output transformer.
- 4700uF capacitor DC filter serves as the first wave of results from full-wave rectifier diode bridge.
- Use a LM7812 voltage regulator IC as a voltage regulator for 12 volt DC output.
- Power regulator is a series of parallel transistors TIP2955 6 pieces that serve to enhance the ability of a current at a voltage regulator IC IC LM7812 12 volt up to 35A.
- Volt meter as measurement tool the circuit output voltage high current power supply 7812 which serves to show the level of the circuit output voltage high current power supply 7812.